Mayo Clinic’s Online Cardiovascular Updates Course is designed for fellows and physicians who want to continue learning and reinforce their foundational knowledge with clinical-based best practices and guidelines.
Our online course is comprehensive while providing you with a personalized and adaptive learning curriculum tailored to your needs. That will save you study time, boost your confidence to pass the exam, and enable you to bring the most current medical knowledge back to your daily practice.
Not ready to commit to the full course? Try out a limited version of the course FREE for 7 days––no strings attached, cancel anytime.
What do you get with your free trial?
- Access to explore two tracks:
- Pericardial Disease, Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension and Cardiomyopathies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Get a feel for how your course can be personalized for you
- A pre-assessment to see your knowledge level
- View real sample videos or listen to their audio tracks
- Reinforce your learning with bonus Q&A and practical coding exams
- A head start in earning up to 46.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 46.25 ABIM MOC Points